Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the birth of sex blog..

this is my 1st official blog.. i 1st started blogging in facebook, friendster previously but that was like 2 yrs back.. yes.. it's embarassing coz i wrote my feelings of being dumped.. but after few post i stopped coz i realised it's not that hurt afterall.. a typical sagitaurius.. alwiz happy n highly socialable.. wouldn't let myself sad 4 too long..

when i started thinking of really writing one seriously.. i read alot of "established" ones out there.. n i realise bloggers usually streamline themselves with certain direction, theme which they're expert in.. though there are many who oso post japerlang topics.. SO.. i've been finding my very own "expert in" theme.. but sadly i got to know that i'm jack of all ass but master in none..

until few days back.. *light bulb flash* ting*.. i know wut i'm good at!! i've been mastering it 4 da past 26 yrs.. yes.. indeed.. SEX!!

whether u like it anot.. m'sia is somehow still being conservative.. not too willingly sharing their sex experience.. so i thought it wud be fun if i can start one.. *note: i'm not trying to start uploading the infamous edison kind of pictures and stories here.. (but i hafta admit i'm a fan of him.. being courageous.. n full of plans.. okay no shits bout that now.. i might post another write up sometime later to talk bout my admires on him..)


wut i'll be doing is.. trying to inject something about sex in my post.. it cud be a story of mine.. my frens.. my band of bros.. sis.. whoeva that i feel like writing..

hang on 4 now.. i'll try my best to post as frequent as possible.. cheers!!








No comments:

Post a Comment