Friday, October 2, 2009

"confuse" VS "converted"

this post is actually like an extension of "about freddie" that u see at the right panel in my blog.. it's some elaboration about my sexuality appeal.. (-_-"")  thought of publicly announce it so ppl around me won't be wondering too much about my sexuality appeal anymore..

why ppl around me always wonder whether i'm gay?
i could think of 2 possible reasons:
(1) i once proclaim that i'm "confuse"..
(2) da style i dress up myself..

as a marketer, i tend 2 categorize myself by looking at a "big picture"..



 what about u? where do u think best fit into?

i once proclaimed that i'm "confuse", and to me, the meaning of "confuse" is that u're actually at the stage of wondering where do u belong.. more of "straight male/female" or more of "gay/lesbian/bi".. but majority of ppl will take it as.. "oooh.. u're gay.." when u tell them u're confuse.. i would say it's so wrong..!! being confuse.. is basically being at the gray area.. of being "not sure" and "undecided" yet.. so.. being "confuse" is not equivalent to "converted"..!!

why was i "confuse"? da story begins when i was dumped by my ex-gf back then and i had conversation with my hairstylist, where i got to know alot of guys actually go thru confuse stage b4 turning into gays.. realising that they've been wasting time dating gals in the past, mainly due to the "warm-caring" & "always accommodate you" feeling they get frm the gays..

after hearing it, i thought.. hmm.. i kind of have gf-phobia after many rounds of failures in r/ship.. and at that period of time.. not much of "blood circulation" or "physical response" even when i watched my favorite AV - maria ozawa.. (-_-"")

maria ozawa.. woo hoo..

not sure if it was becoz of my heavy smoking habbit or alcohol consumption around that time..





besides the misunderstanding of "confuse" vs "converted" by majority of ppl around me.. they've also been misjudging me by da way i dress up.. maybe i normally wear tight or skinny pants.. but that's just being metro sexual.. (-_-"") now let me show u some examples..













is he gay? prolly not..













is he gay? prolly not.. in fact he's one of my favorite artist, check out how rock he is in his latest MV..!!






so.. i would say.. dun judge da sexuality appeal base on one's appearance.. unless they go to this extend & publicly announce that they are.. (-_-"")



marc jacobs & partner.. (-_-"")


but afterall, i think i've been through the stage of being "confuse".. and i definitely neva eva go into "converted" stage.. prolly becoz after seeing some real life "samples" such as marc jacobs.. no offense.. (-_-"").. but i guess i juz can't really take it to shagging another man with beard all around.. 

not sure if i cud find my "angelina jolie" or "maria ozawa" soon.. but sure i will wait on and not finding "quick fix" on my arse hole.. and so, frm now on, u shud say: "wow, freddie u're so metro sexual.." and not "ooohh, freddie u're fucking gay.."

No comments:

Post a Comment